There are two upcoming meetings about N. Berkeley BART Station Development:
1) TONIGHT: The City and BART will hold a Public Presentations Meeting with developer candidates from 7 to 9 p.m. Click HERE to register, if you haven’t already.
2) SAVE THE DATE: The City and BART will hold their first Objective Design Standards Meeting on Wed., Nov. 16 from 7 to 9 p.m.
Please see more details for both meetings below
TONIGHT: N. Berkeley BART Developer Candidate Public Presentations
The City and BART will hold a Public Presentations Meeting with developer candidates TONIGHT from 7 to 9 p.m.
The meeting will take place in a hybrid format, with in-person and online participation available. Each developer team will present their credentials, experience, and past projects, followed by a brief moderated Q&A period. Attendees will be encouraged to provide feedback on the developer teams via a survey.
In-person Location: Berkeley Unified School District Boardroom, 1231 Addison Street. Masks will be strongly encouraged in keeping with current public health orders.
Telephone: 216-706-7052 | Toll free: 866-528-2256
Conference code: 878095
*Note that the survey will not be available to those dialing in by phone, but it will be available for those participating online.
More information is available here: https://www.bart.gov/about/business/tod/north-berkeley
Next Wednesday: First Objective Design Standards Meeting
This first community meeting will consist of an informational presentation followed by small-group breakout sessions. Community members will have the opportunity to:
- – Learn about the design and approval process for future development at North Berkeley BART
- – Review the purpose and role of Objective Design Standards (ODS)
- – Provide feedback on the key design standards that influence the form and character of development
The ODS must conform to the property’s Residential-BART Mixed Use (R-BMU) zoning district and the City- and BART-approved Joint Vision and Priorities document. Attendees are encouraged to review these important resources in preparation for the meeting.
To join the meetnig (via Zoom video/phone platform only):
- – Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://bit.ly/ODSMeeting1
- – By phone: (669) 900 6833
- – Meeting ID: 818 0401 9386
- – Meeting Password: 092751